Join the Ohio State Department of Astronomy, Department of Mathematics, and Center for Cosmology and AstroParticle Physics (CCAPP) for an online panel discussion on the science and math concepts featured in the film Hidden Figures!
Wednesday, December 9, from 8:00-9:00 PM EST
How to Join
To participate in this event,
- Register for free using the button below or clicking here. Registration is required in order to attend.
- Watch Hidden Figures at home. It is currently streaming on Disney+. The film can also be rented on many online platforms, including Amazon, Google Play, YouTube, and Apple TV.
- Come ready on December 9, with your Hidden Figures science questions!
This webinar is hosted on Zoom and will include ASL interpreting and live CART captioning.
- Sharon McDougle – NASA Crew Escape Equipment Manager & Crew Chief
- Dr. Ranthony A. C. Edmonds – Professor, Department of Mathematics at Ohio State
- Dr. John H. Johnson, Jr. – Professor, Department of Mathematics at Ohio State
- Kayla Watson – Aerospace Engineer (OSU, 2019), Brooke Owens Fellowship Executive Leader