Join the Ohio State Department of Astronomy and Center for Cosmology and AstroParticle Physics (CCAPP) for an online panel discussion on the science concepts featured in the film Armageddon!
Wednesday, Septmeber 28, from 8:00-9:00 PM EST
How to Join
To participate in this event,
- Register for free using the button below. Registration is required in order to attend.
- Feel free to watch Armageddon, at home if you need a refresher, the film can be rented on many online platforms, including Amazon, Google Play, and YouTube.
- Come ready with questions you may have about the movie.
This webinar is hosted on Zoom and we are making every effort to include ASL interpreting and live CART captioning.
- Dr. David Martin, Astronomer - The Ohio State University -- planetary systems (and thinks this is the greatest movie ever)
- Karina Barboza, Astronomer - The Ohio State University -- scanning the sky with NEOWISE
- Dr. Michael Kelley, Geologist - National Aeronautic and Space Administration -- NASA Planetary Defense Office
- Caitlin O'Brien, Astronomer - The Ohio State University