The OSU Travel Policy covers what you must do to arrange for travel related to your research for a conference, seminar, workshop or summer school.In short, you MUST enter your travel into the university e-Travel system and have it approved PRIOR to your leaving for your trip. Please consult with your advisor or the department administrative support staff when planning your trip.
If your travel is paid for in whole or in part by OSU for research or university business, you are required to follow the university travel policies and procedures without exception.
- OSU Travel Office
- Travel Policy [pdf]
- ASC Travel Policy Guidelines-Rental Car Services [pdf]
- Sponsored Project Travel Policies
- eTravel Online Travel System Pre-travel requests
- How to Submit a Travel Request Online [pdf]
- Using the OSU Online booking Tool [pdf]
- Travel Authorization Form [pdf] - Visitors Only
- Travel Reimbursement Worksheet [pdf]
- OSU AP Compliance Form – UNIV [pdf]
- OSU AP Compliance Form – OSP [pdf]
- Study Abroad Supplemental Health Insurance [pdf]
- Travel Exception Form